Highlights of the survey can be grouped under five key ways in which we can help children know Jesus and know themselves as His.
The key findings summary is a PDF of 34 slides making five main points:
- Rest in being a child of God. Help children understand identity as a gift, not a quest.
- Keep faith fit. Teach and model faith exercises that keep a child’s relationship with Jesus strong.
- Mind the gaps. Use transition times between activities intentionally to talk about Jesus with your child.
- Plant them in the church. Help your child grow relationships in the church.
- Read the digital menu. Know what digital content your child is consuming so you can help them digest it.